PPNA is your neighborhood organization, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. We have both ongoing and one-time volunteer opportunities. Just one or two hours of your time makes a huge difference!
Here are some ways you can help and get involved:
• Distribute flyers (only takes an hour!) - PPNA uses the mighty power of volunteers to distribute flyers. Volunteering to flyer your block (or a few more) ensures that everyone in the neighborhood can find out about community events and resources.
• Translate materials - To better support our entire Powderhorn community, we would like to offer our resources in both English and Spanish. Help us translate materials, from this brochure to our monthly newsletter.
• Join a committee - Do you have a great idea for a neighborhood project? Interested in gardening, the arts, or block clubs? Concerned about safety? Want to bring something new to Powderhorn? Join a PPNA committee, be heard, and get involved! Click here for more information about committees.
• Volunteer for an event - PPNA sponsors and supports several events throughout the year, and we always need volunteers and groups to help with planning and on the day of the event. Our events include the Powderhorn Art Fair, the 4th of July Fireworks Celebration, Earth Day and MLK Day. Contact Sara Lopez, PPNA’s Community Organizer to learn more about how you can help with these neighborhood events.
• Have another idea? If there is something you would like to do, let us know!
If you would like to volunteer, contact Sara Lopez, PPNA’s Community Organizer at 612-722-4817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.