PPNA Seeking Board Candidates
PPNA is a growing neighborhood organization that tackles a broad range of issues: Community Engagement, Economic & Community Development and Leadership. For more information on PPNA’s Priorities, visit the Strategic Direction page.
At the PPNA Annual Meeting on November 13, 2014 PPNA will hold elections for Board of Directors seats. Periodically, the Board seeks replacement candidates for vacant seats. We look for Board of Director members who are energetic, strategically-minded leaders to help PPNA and this neighborhood thrive. PPNA works to enhance the quality of life in the Powderhorn Park neighborhood by facilitating community engagement, embracing a diversity of voices, and fostering economic and community development. Be a part of this important mission!
Board Candidate Nomination Forms – Click on Name to Access Form
Interested in Running For the Board – Please Complete a Board Candidate Nomination Form Today!
Nomination Form – English
Nomination Form – Spanish
Director Requirements & Duties
- Two Year Term (May serve up to six years total)
- Board members must be 16 years or older and live, work and/or own property in the Powderhorn Park neighborhood
- Monthly Board Meetings – Second Thursday of Each Month (6:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Board Orientation & Retreat
- Serve on a committee and volunteer for community events
Join the PPNA Board of Directors – Rewarding, Skill Building & Leadership Development – Why Should YOU Consider Serving?
- As a new member, you will serve with a dynamic, enthusiastic, committed group of 11 other volunteers and staff members who work hard on behalf of this neighborhood.
- Joining the board will connect you more tightly with this neighborhood and give you the chance to develop new skills while providing valuable direction to the course of PPNA work.
- By serving on the PPNA Board, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Powderhorn Park neighborhood. The PPNA Board meets once a month for most of the year. Also Board members serve on PPNA committees and help with PPNA events and activities.
- You have good ideas, skills and energy to share to make PPNA an even stronger organization.
Board Candidate Information Sessions
Held at the PPNA Office (821 E. 35th Street)
Tuesday, September 23 @ 6:30 pm
Monday, September 29 @ 6:30 pm (Spanish & English)
Saturday, October 4 @ 10:00 am
Click Here for more more information about the PPNA Board
For more info about PPNA’s Committees