People’s Festival: Call For Proposals
People of Powderhorn,
The first ever People’s Festival will take place on July 4th, 2015 from 12 to 5 p.m. in Powderhorn Park. The People’s Festival will be created and curated by the community!
Here is what you need to know:
- The guidelines for the People’s Festival are simple:
- Be submitted and executed by residents and/or organizations within the Powderhorn, Bancroft, Bryant, Central, Corcoran, Phillips or Standis h neighborhoods.
- Be appropriate for all ages (no swearing, violence, nudity, etc)
- Really, anyone can create and submit a proposal!
- All activities and entertainment will be curated by the community!
- Voting begins on Sunday, May 3rd in Powderhorn Park.
- Selected proposals will be paid $150.00 an hour with a maximum of 2 hours per activity!
- There is a Visioning Session on April 22nd, 2015 from 6 to 8 p.m at PPNA 821 East 35th Street.
- We are celebrating our INTERDEPENDENCE!
Take a look at the Call For Proposals/form, contact PPNA (firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.722.4817) with any questions, and join your community to create and curate the People’s Festival!
Apply using the online form.
Download the PDF form.
Download and share the call!